- Tested on all 1.7 stable releases
- MultiShop Compliant
- All PrestaShop compliant Themes and Modules
Upgrades and Support
- One Year FREE upgrades Policy: Automatically receive email when we upload new version to our shop.
- Heroic support to quickly answer any questions you might have.
Benefits for Merchants
- Improved visitor experience
- Improved core vitals (performance is best SEO)
- Safe thousands of dollars of developer time to achieve same results
- defer Specifies that the script is downloaded in parallel to parsing the page and executed only after the page has finished parsing
- async The script is downloaded in parallel to parsing the page, and executed as soon as it is available (before parsing completes)
- none The script is downloaded and executed immediately, blocking parsing until the script is completed
Load Position Options:
- Top: .js discovered early (recommended)
- Bottom: PS default .js discovered late
- Shop Backoffice->Module Manager-->Upload a module-->upload JavaPro-->Configure
- At installation JavaPro enables the Profiling Simulator and adds your IP.
- Visit your front office and navigate through all your shops different page types and cart processing. JavaPro records the .js registered to PrestaShop.
- Use the refresh button to see newly identified .js files.
- Strategy: defer and load position Top all or majority of the .js files
- Note: async cannot have other dependencies, review .js or use Profile Simulator to test if any issues in front office
- Tip: Position Top allows early discovery
- PS CCC of .js files: If CCC of .js is enabled on your PrestaShop only .js files Load Position Bottom will be CCC'ed. We recommend disabling CCC for most PrestaShop users unless the file name in source is same across all page types.